- Build an AI
Understand the theory behind augmented random search algorithm
Learn how to build most powerful AI algorithm
- Train and implement ARS algorithm
- Train AI to solve same challenges as Google Deep Mind
- Python prior coding or scripting experience is required.
- High school level math skills will be required.
- PC (Windows, Mac or Linux), where Anaconda could be installed and run
Two months ago we discovered that a very new kind of AI was invented.
The kind of AI which is based on a genius idea and that you can build from scratch and without the need for any framework.
We checked that out, we built it, and… the results are absolutely insane!
This game-changing AI called Augmented Random Search, ARS for short.
And in a very simple implementation, it is able to do an exact same thing that Google Deep Mind did in their accomplishment last year – which is to train an AI to walk and run across a field.
However, ARS is 100x times faster and 100x times more powerful.
- Be prepared for the most significant tech challenges of the 21st century
- No need for sophisticated algorithms and frameworks
- What Facebook or Google spent on millions or even more – you can literally do at home!
- You will be able to compete with multi-billion dollars companies
- Change the world on your own within months or even weeks
- Build the most powerful AI that anyone has ever built
- Anyone interested in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Deep Learning
Created by Hadelin de Ponteves, Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team
Last updated 4/2019
Size: 3.16 GB