Just updated ….. 2020 New version of Bootstrap 4.4 with 3 website projects from scratch.
Loaded with NEW Fresh content and 3 website examples +++++ all the source code ++++++
Lots of new content – create 3 websites with Bootstrap 4 from scratch
First 3 sections are Bootstrap 4.4 – later lessons are Bootstrap 4 alpha
Bootstrap does come in different versions – the versions might have different classes and require various attributes or functionality. Please note the Bootstrap version you are using.
Review and coding examples of Bootstrap 4 components.
Massive update just to this course, see what’s new with Bootstrap
Course lessons are answers to commonly asked questions in my Bootstrap courses
Demo how to build sample websites with Bootstrap 4 – step by step
Jump right into coding, first lessons cover creating Bootstrap 4 websites
Followed by a code syntax review – see what’s possible and how it can be used to rapidly create websites with Bootstrap. Customize your website content easily. Your wireframe and webpage design from start to finish with Bootstrap.
Create your website in 4 easy steps
- Setup HTML template typical structure for a website
- Build the Grid with Bootstrap
- Add components to showcase the required content
- Make adjustments with colors and other utilities.
Bootstrap components covered in the lessons
- Covers everything you need to get started with Bootstrap 4
- Bootstrap 4 Layout Quick HTML page structure
- Use of popular Bootstrap 4 Components
- Bootstrap 4 Alerts
- Bootstrap 4 Badges
- Using Breadcrumb from Bootstrap 4
- Cool Bootstrap 4 Buttons
- Explore Bootstrap 4 Cards
- Carousel creation of amazing slideshows Bootstrap 4
- Collapse content accordion and more Bootstrap 4
- Dropdowns with Bootstrap 4
- Bootstrap 4 Forms formatting with Input groups
- Jumbotron to make your content stand out Bootstrap 4
- List groups grouping content in lists Bootstrap 4
- Wow Bootstrap 4 Modals
- Responsive collapsing Nav and Navbars Bootstrap 4
- Pagination with Bootstrap 4
- Easy Bootstrap 4 Popovers
- Progress bar and more Bootstrap 4
- Scrollspy to active navbar Bootstrap 4
- Spinners for Bootstrap 4
- Bootstrap 4 Toasts
- Adding Bootstrap 4 Tooltips
Bootstrap 4 framework – rapid website development – select and add classes to build your website.
Build responsive, mobile-first projects on the web with the world’s most popular front-end component library.
Bootstrap is an open source toolkit for developing with HTML, CSS, and JS. Quickly prototype your ideas or build your entire app with our Sass variables and mixins, responsive grid system, extensive prebuilt components, and powerful plugins built on jQuery.
Bootstrap enables you to create websites quicker and easier than ever!
Let us introduce you to using Bootstrap to create websites
Here is What You Will Learn In our Complete Course!
- Examples of how to setup Bootstrap within your webpages
- Source Code included to work along with the course content
- Examples of New Bootstrap 4 changes
- Its easier than ever to create Bootstrap themes with Bootstrap
- Grid system which is the heart of Bootstrap – with examples of the new improved functionality of Bootstrap 4 grid system
- Wells and thumbnails are now replaced with Cards – new extendable container
- Core fundamental concepts of Bootstrap
- How to create websites with Bootstrap
- The new and improved navigation bar for Bootstrap
- More background options and how to apply them to your web pages
When we learn something new, I add it to the course – at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your life.
In addition to the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee, you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course. If you ever have any questions please feel free to message us directly and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible!
What I can’t do in this Course..
I can’t guarantee your success – this course does take work on your part. But You Can Do It!
I am also not responsible for your actions. You are responsible for 100% of the decisions and actions you make while using this course.
This course will not remain this price forever! It’s time to take action!
Click the “take this course” button at the top right now!
…every hour you delay is costing you money…
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about using Bootstrap
- Web developers and web designers
- anyone who wants to rapidly build bootstrap websites
Created by Laurence Svekis
Last updated 2/2020
Size: 3.17 GB