What you’ll learn
- How to create a login/signup screen
- How to create a logout page
- Learn how to use a GET variable(which task are we deleting/updating?)
- How to display data from tables using backend programming(how to display tasks from the Task table)
- How to use backend programming to add, update or delete data(adding, updating, deleting tasks)
- Learn how to create a proper calendar using front end programming(assigning tasks a date and time)
- Basic HTML
- Basic CSS
- The Basic PHP
- Basic MySQLi
Do you want to become an expert backend web developer?
Or maybe you’ve got a solid understanding of HTML and CSS but still aren’t sure how all this PHP and MySQLi relate to the real world?
If so, this course is perfect for you! In this course, I will teach you to step by step how to create a to-do-list COMPLETELY from scratch using PHP and MySQLi.
Okay, so what’s the course about?
In this course, we will create a to-do-list from scratch using HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQLi.
After completing this website, you can be certain:
- you are proficient with HTML and CSS
- Familiar with PHP and MySQLi and how they work together with frontend programming.
- you know how to use all the above to build a real project
- and much more!
By enrolling in this course, you will have my COMPLETE support. I love helping students out and am ready to answer any question you may have: programming issues, errors, general programming advice – it doesn’t matter!
Finally, you’ll discover that programming is actually a lot of fun!
What are you waiting for?
Who this course is for:
- Web developers interested in creating a real-world project
- Learn Photoshop, Web Design & Profitable Freelancing Course Site