- Adobe Illustrator (or Trial Version) or any other Vector Software
- Scanner or digital camera / iPad / tablet camera is preferable to photo sketches to trace.
- Pencil, paper & eraser.
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn.
* ‘Truly the best course I have come across on Udemy (out of 30 so far!)’
* I have learned more about logo design here than I have at college’
* ‘I am just amazed by how dedicated the creator is to this course, I think this is better than university courses. 5/5 perfect’.
* ‘One of the best Logo design Courses on Udemy.’
* ‘Stop reading reviews and buy this class. incredible.’
*** UPDATED OCTOBER 2019! ***
Do you want to be a professional logo designer who can design stunning logos with little effort? This is your exclusive opportunity to learn from an award winning, published logo design professional so that YOU can do this in no time at all!
In the course, I reveal the whole professional logo design process from start to finish covering everything from sketching, fonts, character placement, symbol development, colour application and much more. You’ll also learn insider tips and tricks as well as having a full briefing of logo design types in exclusive showcases.
I also provide all the materials I use to run my day to day logo design business so you can use them to do exactly the same from logo design client questionnaires to email templates. You’ll also gain insight into my communication with a real life client as we embark upon the First Point Surfing case study!
All that’s required to start is a free download of Adobe Illustrator and a pencil and paper. From here we’re going to go on a journey to design awe inspiring logos.
If you want to master designing proper, professional logos faster than you ever imagined, I’ll see you on the inside!
Who is the target audience?
- Ideal for both beginners who haven’t used Adobe Illustrator or those who are interested in learning the logo design and the logo design business.
- Intermediate logo / graphic designers will undoubtedly learn from the course also in relation to insight into the professional logo design process.
Created by Daniel Evans
Last updated 11/2019
Size: 1.36 GB