Learn Webpack 4 from the very basics to advanced! Use Webpack with JS, CSS, npm, Babel, Node
What you’ll learn
- Quickly get started, without long introductions and rambling.
- Create fully functional, production ready Webpack config from scratch.
- Get a solid understanding how Webpack really works and when to use it.
- Optimize your Webpack production builds to be small and fast.
- Optimize your development experience by enabling Hot Module Replacement, better Error Handling, etc.
- Deep dive into Webpack loaders and plugins.
- Use latest cutting edge JS features with Webpack 4, Babel 7, and npm.
- Organize your code better with EcmaScript 2015 modules and Webpack Code Splitting.
- Being able to understand and improve existing Webpack config.
- Integrate Webpack with Node JS and Express framework.
- Using Webpack for Single Page Applications as well as Multiple Page Applications.
- Get a solid foundation for learning advanced Webpack features.
- Import CSS into your JS files using Webpack.
- Basics of HTML
My main goal is to help you understand and master Webpack, particularly its latest version Webpack 4. This course was specifically designed for those who want to learn Webpack from scratch, and for those who are already working with Webpack, but don’t fully understand how it works.
In this course we will build fully functional, production ready Webpack configuration from scratch. We will start from the very simple things and then gradually move towards more advanced topics. Each lesson builds on top of the previous ones, so it is easy to follow.
After this course you will definitely be able to use Webpack in your projects. You will be able to create your own Webpack configurations and improve existing ones. We will also cover using npm and Babel in this course in order to use the latest JS technologies. If you worked on a project with Webpack, but never touched the configuration, after this course you will be able to touch it, and even improve it 🙂
I am constantly updating this course, so you can always be sure that it is up-to-date and covers the latest features of Webpack.
If you have any questions regarding Webpack, feel free to post them in the Q&A section. Many people have already found answers to their questions there, and I will do my best to help you with your questions as well.
Most React and Angular boilerplates come with Webpack included, and most people are afraid to touch its default configuration. I strongly believe that you should not be scared of it. You should master it!
Who this course is for:
Created by Viktor Pyskunov
Last updated 2/2020
Size: 1.36 GB